Today we give thanks for all we have. It’s sad that we’re only legally allowed to do this once a year. We should do it more often, don’t you think? Honestly, I give thanks every single day for a myriad of things …
- … for my blessed bride who loves me, even though I’m faulty
- … for our children, grandchildren, great grandchildren
- … for living long enough to retire
- … for being able to hear beautiful sounds
- … for being able to smell the flowers
- … for the ability to see the sun coming up behind a snow capped mountain, the flowers in spring, and the
- … for being able to feel soft, fuzzy blankets, and soft, fuzzy pets
- … for a body, though flawed, that still seals up punctures rather quickly
- … for the ability to pay taxes and still keep the lights on
There are more, of course, but my mind gets to swirling about when I make any attempt to make any kind of comprehensive list. There are just so many of them…
Now, on a serious side, does this hat make my head look fat?
Maybe this one will thin things down, a little.
Whatever … I hope everyone has a joyous Thanksgiving and, if you are travelling, be safe.